Mighty Maruto and The Evil Marutos: Defeat the evil Marutos by using the most ancient weapon: Your brain and the text!
commands (you can chain commands separated with ";". Only one line per turn!):
- WALK: advances one step forward
- MOONWALK: advances one step backwards
- RUN: simply walk faster
- TURN LEFT: turns the hero left
- TURN RIGHT: turns the hero right
- PUNCH : throws a punch (always available)
- PICK: picks an item box (tiles marked with an exclamation point)
- DROP: drops an item (the item goes elsewhere in another universe where, very likely, they will be more useful).
There are different sort of items you can use when they are in your inventory.
Some of them can be thrown with SHOOT (SHOOT <ITEM>: ARRRGGGHHH, CHOCO, GRENADE, RANDOM, SONICBOMB ).
Others modify your status and are operative whilst they are in your inventory:
- SHIELD: you are invincible for a period of time
- INVISIBILITY: you are not visible
- RING: the strength of your punch is multiplied
- DIZZY: you ate a poisoned mushroom. It modifies some of your commands
- SNEAKERS: you run faster
Vote for us on LudumDare36